Accredited ministry credentials for the working adult.
For when life happens, families grow, careers change direction, and the unexpected happens – whatever the reason – we don’t always get the chance to finish what we begin and that can include our education.
Info coming soon.
Beginning fall 2014 adults who have already received an associate degree or 60 credit hours can pursue a B.S. in Ministry Studies through Grace College Detroit. This program will be offered in the evenings and some Saturdays and can be completed in as few as 16 months.
- Convenient schedule with each course meeting one night per week for five weeks or for two day-long Saturday sessions.
- Adult assessment replaces traditional examinations.
- The final two years of your college program can be completed in as few as 16 months.
- Engage in practical ministry where you are; the city is your hands-on classroom.
- Qualified and compassionate faculty who are geared towards teaching adults.
Email Grace College Detroit or call us toll-free at 888-995-1551. We’d be delighted to help.