Accredited ministry credentials for the working adult.
For when life happens, families grow, careers change direction, and the unexpected happens – whatever the reason – we don’t always get the chance to finish what we begin and that can include our education.
- Convenient schedule with each course meeting one night per week for five weeks or for two day-long Saturday sessions.
- Adult assessment replaces traditional examinations.
- The final two years of your college program can be completed in as few as 16 months.
- Engage in practical ministry where you are; the city is your hands-on classroom.
- Qualified and compassionate faculty who are geared towards teaching adults.
Email Grace College Detroit or call us toll-free at 888-995-1551. We’d be delighted to help.